Friday, December 23, 2005

An Intro and an Overview


This blog is for me to jot down some thoughts regarding the american criminal justice system. Being a local county prosecuting attorney and having spent time as a private attorney, public defender, and law clerk for a trial judge, I can assure you the media rarely portrays things fully or accurately. Let's face it: The media is an imperfect medium covering an imperfect and commonly misunderstood segment of our society. So, I'll use this blog to share and exchange ideas on criminal justice issues that I feel are not being accurately or fully portrayed by the media and other sources of information and debate. I hope you enjoy. And, please share any thoughts you have on a criminal justice issue that isn't getting reported fairly and accurately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!